Sunday, February 06, 2011

A little mind exercise

Its been a while since i wrote something, in fact to be precise its been around 2 yrs and 3 months. I had no intention of writing it now either except for the fact that i had to kill about an hour and after browsing through internet, i had absolutely nothing else to do so i thought why not do some writing. It will give my mind some exercise. So here i m back on my keyboard and thinking as hell what to write. Its easy if you have a topic to discuss or you want to share an experience, cause then you dont need to think too much, atleast not in the case of the latter but in the former you have to put your arguments and present in the nice way.

It is true that ignorance is bliss. I think i had written previously about this but i cant help coming back to this topic. Until now when i wasnt gymming or didnt had the calorie table, i was bliss in eating cheese and snacks. But now i look at food in the different way. I look it not as the treat to my taste buds but how much calorie will i intake. Its not easy to burn calorie, i realised that when i would do cardio and feel o boy today i m so tired and must have burned 500 calories and when i see the actual figure, its disheartening... and so when i eat i think i am consuming this much calorie and i wont be able to burn it....o how i wish i didnt knew the calorie table....but no i had to know because i was curious, was being smart and now i am paying for my smartness.

Top of it the problem is i am indolent. That also hampers my progress in cardio because half of the time i am feeling lazy and thinking today i wont do too much as i m already tired. In fact every one who knows me keep pulling my legs saying today also you gonna skip your gym? I guess i m used to it because there is no point in denying and accepting is the best way. Another thing i want to do is to get back to my meditations. Its on and off, sometimes i would meditate and most of the time i wouldnt. All because of my lazy nature. I would promise myself from tomorrow i would be regular but alas that tomorrow never comes. Its like at the end of the horizon. U see it but it never comes. Heres another example, i am going to end this topic as again today i m feeling lazy to write more...au revoir my friends

No comments: